The Hub Neighbourhood Centre Inala is a local hub that serves as:
- A hub of community activities
- A place to access support and information
- A meeting space for community groups
- A local site for visiting agencies to meet with members of our community
The centre provides a range of services and activities that:
- Create opportunities to meet and connect with others in a safe, respectful, and inclusive environment
- Allow people to learn new skills
- Improve health and wellbeing
- Provide opportunities for community members to participate in community life
The Hub Neighbourhood Centre works in partnership with community members, other service providers, and local and state governments to ensure we remain responsive and relevant to local community needs and build a stronger community.
Drop in for a coffee and chat to find out more.